If you want to know- How can you display tokens in your MetaMask wallet? You are at the right place. Yes! Because this read is carefully crafted to aid MetaMask users by providing an intact guide on display tokens.
MetaMask is a digital wallet used to hold the crypto coins and supports all the Ethereum and Binance chain-based coins to store in. If we talk about its availability, this wallet is available for both PC and mobile users. Using the MetaMask browser extension or mobile application, you can explore the decentralized world as well as the NFT market.
Now, coming to the high point of this read- There are several ways to display coins after the MetaMask sign in, it depends on what kind of tokens you want to add in. Follow me further to know all the methods in detail.
Automatic token detection
The function of automatic token detection is available on the MetaMask platform which you can enable by following the instructions mention further. Before that, let me tell you that this function is only available on Ethereum mainnet, Avalanche, BNB Smart Chain and Polygon networks.
- Firstly, perform MetaMask sign in and click the profile identicon.
- Now, pick up the “Settings” option from the prompted menu.
- After this, go to “Advanced” to proceed.
- Turn on the toggle to enable “enhance token detection”.
- Finally, click “Refresh list” and now you’ll be able to see all supported tokens under the “Assets” section.
Add tokens manually
If you are not able to see your preferred token in the assets list, you can add one manually by following the steps outlined below.
- If the token is not showing up after automatic token detection, hit the “Import token” button.
- A search bar is located on the following page, conduct a search for your token.
- Pick up your preferred token prompted in suggestions and tap “Next”.
- After this, press the button “Import tokens” and check under “assets” if it is added.
How to add custom tokens?
To do this you will need the token address of the token that you want to add. Here is the way to do so.
- Locate the “Import tokens” link after MetaMask sign in.
- Thereafter, go to the “Custom tokens” section.
- Fill in the token details such as Token address, Token symbol etc.
- After all, click the “Import” button and you will get the notification “Imported token”.
MetaMask supports various Ethereum-based tokens which are easily accessible after MetaMask sign in. But in case, you want to add tokens manually, here I have driven a couple of ways to display your tokens in your MetaMask account. So, follow the read and boost your experience with MetaMask.